Over the summer, I, much like many others like to read. However, we have too much stuff at home, so we don’t buy books anymore. The solution: the bookstore. Without buying anything, take the books you want, and just read. Smart, right? ;) K, so now I list my top five favorite books (not in order, I love them all.)
- Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City by Kirsten Miller- Anaka Fishbein is thrown into a world of adventure & discovers an underground city. The second book is The Empress’s Tomb.
- Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling is a classic. Starts with a famous 11 year old wizard becoming the wizard to defeat the infamous dark wizard Lord Voldemort (a.k.a. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named). Seven books in the series.
- The Fire Within series by Chris D’Lacey is about a man named David who is a tenant to a woman and her daughter who make clay dragons. Very exciting and interesting. Five books in the series.
- Bone by Jeff Smith- A nine book graphic novel series about three bones that were run out of town. Also a prequel and a handbook.
- The Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan- a five book series about a half-blood (half god, half mortal) is now a part of a world where a monster could be about to strike at any moment.
Comment back to tell me what books you like, or what books you like that are on the list. Happy reading! :p :O :)